Examination Notice to RUGIPO Students
On this page, The Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo Exam. Notice for the second-semester examination in the 2022-2023 academic session. Clearance Pass, Phones and Vehicles Prohibition.
Dear members of the public, particularly the esteemed faculty and students of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, RUGIPO, we wish to bring to your attention the numerous notifications issued by the institution’s management. These notices are directed towards students preparing for the upcoming second-semester examinations scheduled to commence tomorrow, February 5, 2024.
RUGIPO 2ND Semester Examination Notice
- Approved mode of Generating Online Financial Clearance Pass
- Prohibition of Driving Cars or Vehicles by Students Within the Campus
- The use of an identity card and Prohibition of Cell Phones during Examination
Approved mode of Generating Online Financial Clearance Pass
Sequel to the management’s approval of Monday, February 5, 2024, as the commencement date for the examination mentioned, I am therefore directed to inform the members of the Polytechnic Community that the longstanding management’s policy of “NO PAY, NO EXAMINATION” still incontrovertibly subsists, while the presentation of an online financial clearance pass duly signed by Bursary-designated officers is unavoidable throughout the examination.
Arising from the above, the Committee on Verification of Student Documents hereby requests that all students of the institution quickly visit and generate their respective financial clearance passes with Bar Code through the link below with the given username and password.
How to Generate RUGIPO Clearance Pass Online
- Visit the link: http//rugipo.edu.ng/RugipoFinancialPass/FinancialPass/index.html
- Username: Jamb Registration Number for ND Full-Time Students, while RUGIPO Registration Number for HND Full-Time and ND Part-Time Students.
- Password: The student’s password used in opening the institution’s portal.
It should be noted that any student who fails to make full payment of the institution fees will not be able to generate his or her clearance pass from the link.
In conclusion, all students are implored to comply with this directive, noting that failure to do so shall culminate in deprivation of participation in the examination.
Secretary, Committee on Verification of Students’ Documents
Prohibition of Driving Cars or Vehicles by Students Within the Campus
I write as directed to inform the entire Polytechnic Community especially all students, that, effective from Monday 5th February 2024 which is the commencement date of the 2022-2023 second semester examination, management has directed that no student will be allowed to drive their vehicles or cars within the campus. Necessary arrangements have been made for students to park their vehicles outside the institution’s gate.
I am to add that students who violate this directive will have to face disciplinary action.
Meanwhile, according to this circular, all necessary security agencies are being informed accordingly.
I wish you a successful examination.
Director, Student Affairs.
The use of an identity card and the Prohibition of Cell Phones during Examinations
Following the directive of the Management of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic on the use of identity cards, I write to inform all members of the Polytechnic Community, especially students and invigilators to ensure put on their identity cards in the examination hall for easy recognition.
Henceforth, anyone found in the examination hall without an identity card will be sanctioned.
The students are advised to comply with the dos and don’ts of the Polytechnic DRESS CODE.
NOTE: Bringing of phone or other device to the examination hall is prohibited. Any phone collected at the examination hall will not be returned to the students.
All affected individuals are invited to note the foregoing directive for strict compliance.
Examination Notice to RUGIPO Students
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo RUGIPO 2nd Semester Examination Timetable 2022/2023
- RUGIPO Approved Academic Calendar for 2022/2023 Session
- RUGIPO Notice to Student on Special Examination 2022/2023
- NBTE Splits HND Computer Science to Meet Emerging Trends
- RUGIPO Resumption Date for the Commencement of 2022/’23 Academic Session
- RUGIPO ND Admission List Is Out: 2023/2024
- RUGIPO Notice to ARCHY Finalists (HND II & ND II) on Mid/Final Jury